Safe Fun for the Whole Family!
Bowling is BACK!
As with everything during the pandemic things are going to look a bit different, please carefully read these guidelines to have a fun and safe time!
- Masks are required at all times, with the exception of when you’re actively eating and drinking.
- Maximum group size is 6 people that have chosen to congregate together.
- You must maintain 6 feet between yourself and guests not in your party.
- You are strongly encouraged to wash your hands before and after bowling.
- Reservations are for 1 hour blocks, to ensure we have ample time to clean, disinfect, and prepare for the next party, this will be a strict limit.
- Larger groups will find it difficult to complete a full an entire game of bowling in one hour, consider reserving multiple lanes, or increasing your pace of play to ensure you can play as much as possible.
- When possible and available we’ll allow for you to extend your time on your lane with purchase, however this is only available if there are no reservations following you.
Thanks for carefully reading the requirements, and your understanding. We hope you have a fun and safe experience bowling with us!